Thank you for your enquiry regarding our weighing costs and services. We weigh caravans, vehicles, trailers, boats, trucks and more, all over South Australia.
The reports provided are very comprehensive and we take the time to ensure that you clearly understand your weights. We make recommendations to ensure your compliance to all legal requirements. We also advise, where appropriate, how to have a new compliance plate fitted with increased maximum weight allowance while hitched and not hitched (GTM and ATM). This can often be done with no costs incurred by any parties.
- The gross vehicle weight – GVM
- The vehicle gross weight including trailer – GCM
- The vehicle towing capacity – BTC
- The vehicle front and rear axle capacity – FGAWR and RGAWR
- The trailers allowable total weight while not hitched – ATM
- The trailers allowable weight while hitched – GTM
- The tow ball weight – TBM
As well as these, we also weigh each wheel of the vehicle and trailer separately which gives a valuable and accurate record of how the vehicle/trailer internal load is distributed which has a direct influence on your driving safety.
Please note: We consider the public weighbridge to be of value to the commercial sector – but owing to their calibration increments, they often do not provide the accurate readings required, particularly by the caravanning/boating public.
Because we are a mobile weighing service… We come to you! Please call me on 0418 229 229 so we can arrange a suitable time.